As a day care in Montclair, New Jersey, our team is full of knowledgeable and skilled professional educators that strive to promote each child’s potential. We believe in the benefits of sports to a child’s development, and below are reasons you should, too:
- It helps develop meaningful friendships. As a team member, your child practices with their teammates all year long. This gives them plenty of time to build meaningful and long-lasting relationships.
- It helps develop their social skills. When playing sports, your child will unconsciously and inevitably improve their social skills because they constantly need to communicate with their teammates and coaches.
- It teaches teamwork. In team sports, all team members need to work together to achieve a common goal. That is why your child will learn to encourage his/her teammates and work together with them.
- It teaches good sportsmanship. In any competition, especially in sports, there are losers and winners. Learning the difference between winning and losing and accepting any result wholeheartedly will help your child mature and overcome any adversity in life.
- It teaches discipline. To win games, your child should learn how to manage their time because they need to practice several times a week while getting their chores and homework done.
For early childhood education in Bloomfield, New Jersey, don’t hesitate to reach out to The Education Station Day Care Center.
We are a day care center in Bloomfield, New Jersey that aims to help children be successful in their academic, personal, and social endeavors. Allow us to be your partner during your child’s early developmental phase. We will make sure all their needs are met for your peace of mind.